HomeDeliveryLink is a leading national home delivery company providing warehouse and delivery services for Macy’s, RH, Ashley Furniture, Mor Furniture for Less, and many others. We need a conscientious and energetic warehouse person to help with residential furniture delivery, receiving, loading, and other warehouse work. Must be able to move, unpack, assemble, and the ability to lift heavier objects. Furniture handling experience, a teamwork attitude, and a professional appearance are all required.
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 75 lbs.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Previous receiving/warehouse experience desired
- Pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow procedures and instruction
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Work well with co-workers with positive attitude and team approach
- Assist in the warehouse as needed – cleaning equipment, maintenance, etc.
- Load and unload furniture
- Set up and takedown of equipment and/or large items
- Accurately count inventory at loading and unloading.
- Quality control and inspection of furniture
- Provide excellent customer service
- *Bilingual English/Spanish is a big plus.
Must have strong people skills and be able to interact with delivery drivers, customers, warehouse staff and management, and customer service reps. Part-time position, weekend and evening work may be required. We offer great benefits including health care, 401k, and more.
Weekend & early a.m. work required
we are EOE, ADA