We are a leading national furniture and appliance delivery company. We provide a range of home delivery and logistics services for world class retailers. Our fast-growing team is made up of sharp, energetic team members with a “can do” attitude and strong work ethic.
We are currently in need of an Assistant Account Executive to oversee one of our operations in the greater Long Island area. This leader will oversee our network of independent home delivery contract carriers, interact with our client, and make sure that each and every delivery customer has an outstanding delivery experience. Skills include computer-based routing system knowledge of the New York geography, verifiable customer service excellence, above average verbal and email communication skills, adherence to established processes, and process development ability.
- Minimum 2 years home delivery experience
- Basic MS Office/Computers skills
- Experience dispatching a network of 5 or more Independent Home Delivery Contract Carriers is a big plus
- DOT and Federal regulations knowledge
- Experience resolving In home damages and merchandise claims
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Candidates with home delivery experience and connections in the contract carrier community preferred.
We are a growing, medium-size company that takes pride in our people. We provide motivated team members with unlimited growth opportunities, a competitive benefits package including health and 401k, a liberal time off policy, and other great benefits.
Weekend and evening work may be required
We are EOE, ADA.